Week 2 :
- Writing Tips : Tools & Context : Challies presented some nice tips on writing that might be helpful in future literary endeavors.
- Sex Negative : We breathe Oprah psychobabble. I pray to God for the renewing of our minds. Existentialism, after-all, is the air we breathe.
- 11 RARE PHOTOS THAT MAKE US IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IF THE BEATLES HAD INSTAGRAM : Oh golly, I’d be drowning myself in their insta accounts.
- Book Excerpt : The First Impulse : This excerpt is gripping. After reading this, I poured an hour researching on Alexis and Nika’s death. Journalists and filmmakers wrote about the surprising death of the filmmakers and the state of the Philippine system of law enforcement. This narrative is well written. Fantauzzo successfully delivered a real life story enabling readers to investigate too.
Additional readings regarding the Tioseco – Bohinc Case :
The man who killed Alexis Tioseco : Patricia Evangelista focused on the wrongly accused Danilo Jomoc who suffered months of imprisonment just because he had a face of a killer. Woe to the Philippines.
THE LETTER I WOULD LOVE TO READ TO YOU IN PERSON : The fact that Alexis wrote this for Nika made my heart weep a little more.
Alexis Tioseco’s Blog : Ain’t it weird that I have this fascination over dead people’s blog?
Noteworthy blogs to check out:
- https://alexistioseco.wordpress.com/ (I SHALL FINISH READING ALL OF HIS ENTRIES SOON)
for more interesting articles, czech this out.