- First time to travel alone. By plane. -February 3
- Met Joey Ayala and performed in the same event.
- First Art Exhibit with a Celebrity (Hero Angeles)
- Performed on stage 23x
January 18 - "Biya" February 15 - "Lost Not Found" Open Mic Sesh/ Valentines special February 17 - "Hungihong sa Dughan" at Lyceum Iligan February 19 - "Talagsa ra ni!" at the MSU-IIT Lawn February 29 - "Left Year" Open Mic Sesh April 1 - "Atik Rock" Rooftop Gig April 5 - Open Mic at Lola G April 8 - "Dandaniw" at HRM Lounge May 20 - JCI Plaza Alemania May 22 - English Culmination, launching of "I Am Not A Poet" May 30 - "Pamana" Open Mic Sesh June 1 - "Yutang Ina" US Embassy Sponsored/SagipEksena at Paseo de Santiago June 15 - Iligan Flag day at the Centennial Park June 30 - "Out and Proud" Open Mic Sesh July 24 - "Tukiltura" August 26 - CSM Acquaintance Party September 15 - CMU NCCA Oct 1 - "Writing Naked" Book Launching Oct 6 -"Skwela Nasad!" MSU-IIT Music and Poetry Night Oct 9 - "Extrajudicial Feelings" Oct 23 - SPC Culmination December -Costumers Forum December 11 - TWCM Anniversary at the Luxe Hotel
4. Central Mindanao University
5. General Santos -February 2016
6. Wrote more than 10 Spoken Word Poetry Pieces
7. Taught Spoken word for 3 months and got freakin paid for it. Nice cash.
8. Bought my own super comfy bed – December 30
9. Bought my first converse
- I swear I cannot eat MikMik without exhaling it after “sipping”
- The year I noticed that I have been drinking Yakult differently than others. And mind you, I have been doing this since I was a kid. This is how I do it: Get a toothpick and use it to punch a hole on the foil, creating a teeny-weeny hole for me to sip. I think I prefer to drink Yakult, moderately.