Yes, I know. I failed to keep-up and update this catalogue. Life has its ways of messing-up your plans and schedules and you have no idea what I have been through that few weeks. To catch-up, I’ve been reading articles and clippings about productivity and reducing social-media use. HA HA HA. I know what you are thinking. Yes, I am damn desperate finding ways to cut-off my social-media-checking-habit. It’s destroying my work ethic, my studies, and my relationship with the humans.
That is basically the reason why I feel like I’m no longer human, like I am less than a human and more of a…um, a robot. That a part of me has been reduced into something…superficial.
To reduce the guilt a little, let me share these things to you, dear reader:
- The One Thing Nobody Ever Told You About Personal Branding : The author stabbed me with a double-edged sword. If you are too concerned with your reputation, check this out:
It’s a culture based on appearances, that says: “As long as I appear important from the outside, I probably am.”
- ‘The River Thief’: Not the Typical Christian Movie : I need to see this.
- What the state of your desk says about you : I border minimalist and the clutterer.
- Having a Work Spouse : In my situation, Mike is likely my work spouse.
- Beautiful Literary Star Charts
- 20 Rules for Writing
- The Problem with Filipino Resilience: and I quote Shakira
When there is a flood, we simply build a raft, or wrap our legs in plastic bags, or go to elevated areas. We stock up on food and wait for the water to subside. To us, a city that is underwater is merely something to be tolerated, like the hassle of carrying an umbrella when there is rain. It’s almost a given.
Noteworthy blogs/Sites to check out:
- Digital Arts : For graphic design references and tutorials.
- BBC : Food for the brain.
- Mica Abesamis
- Humane Pursuits
for more interesting articles, czech this out.